Enjoy all the flavors of this popular jalapeño appetizer… without the deep frying! Warm and satisfying, this dip packs a punch of flavor that is perfect for cool winter days. Adjust the dip to your liking — decrease the amount of jalapeños or use green chiles for a milder flavor — and you’ll be the hostess with the mostess at tailgates, dinner parties, and other winter get-togethers.
Shop at Dollar Tree – Here’s What You’ll Need:
For the Dip:
- Two 6-oz. Tubs of Cream Cheese
- 1 Can of Sliced Jalapeños, Chopped
- ¾ Cup of Mayo
- 1 Cup of Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Cup of Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 Tbsp. of Garlic Powder (optional)
- Mixing Bowl
- Pie Plate or Oven-Safe Dish
Easy Step-by-Step Directions:
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Mix together dip ingredients in a bowl. Spread out mixture evenly to cover the base of a pie plate or other oven-safe dish.
- In a separate bowl, use a fork (or your hands) to mix together the topping ingredients until the margarine is fully incorporated. Spread evenly on top of the dip.
- Bake the dip at 350° for 30 minutes or until it’s bubbly and the topping is lightly browned.
- Serve the dip warm with crackers, pretzels, or tortilla chips!
Looking for another delicious appetizer to dip your chips into? Try out this yummy bacon pepper jack ranch dip!