As a bride, you know that all the little expenses of your wedding — favors, centerpieces, table décor, etc. — can add up quickly. One way to cut down on costs is to have your table décor double as your guest favors. Our Long-Stem Glass Tealight Candleholders are a beautiful addition to your reception tables and a great way to scatter soft, romantic candlelight. Just add a ribbon and a personalized tag to each and they’ll double as your wedding favors, too!
What You’ll Need:
- Long-Stemmed Glass Tealight Candleholders
- Ribbon (in your choice of color)
- Tealight Candles
- Paper Tags
- Hole Punch
Easy Step-by-Step Directions:
- First, design and print paper tags with a message (if you want), plus your names and wedding date (FREE Tag Template). We printed our tags 18 to a page on 81⁄2×11″ cardstock, then cut them out.
- Using a hole punch, punch a hole in one end of each of your tags.
- Cut your ribbon into 22″ sections (you could cut them a little shorter, depending on the size bow you want).
- Using the ribbon, tie a knot around the stem of the candleholder, then slip your tag on the ribbon and continue to tie the ribbon into a bow.
- Insert a tealight candle in each candleholder and you are ready to place at your table.
Visit DollarTree.com to shop our Long-Stem Glass Tealight Candleholders Wedding Favors idea.