Serve your kids a delicious and spooky dinner before trick-or-treating this year! For just $3 you can make, bake, and enjoy a platter of Mummy Dogs for the whole family. Wrap hot dogs in biscuit strips and decorate them with yummy toppings. Bake a batch in just 15 minutes, until the crust is golden brown. This recipe keeps Halloween dinner quick, festive, and hearty for a full night of fun ahead!
Shop at Dollar Tree – Here’s What You’ll Need:
Easy Step-by-Step Directions:
- Preheat oven to 350° degrees.
- Slice the biscuit dough into ½” strips.
- Wrap the hot dog in a strip of biscuit dough until it is a fully wrapped mummy dog.
- Space your wrapped mummy dogs 2 inches apart on a baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes or until the dough is golden brown.
- Allow to cool a few minutes, then add mustard or ketchup eyes. Plate and serve warm!