Shared by Dollar Tree’s Value Seekers Club®! Want more ideas like this? Join the Club >
Are you looking for a fun snack or dessert to make with your kids for Easter? Peeps® Bunny Pudding Cups are easy and adorable Easter treats for after-school snacks, classroom treats, or post egg-hunt desserts for children. This cute little bunny isn’t raiding the garden of its veggies… he’s helping to plant them!
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- Chocolate Pudding Cups
- Chocolate Sandwich Cookies
- Peeps® Marshmallow Bunnies
- Jelly Beans, Skittles®, or M&M’s® Candies
- Sandwich Bags
Easy Step-by-Step Directions:
- Insert one or two chocolate sandwich cookies into a sandwich bag. Using your hands (your kids will love this part), crush the chocolate cookies until they crumble.
- Open a chocolate pudding cup and top the pudding with the cookie crumbs to make the “dirt.”
- Place a colorful Peeps® bunny in the chocolate “dirt” and add some tasty “candy seeds” for him to plant. We used jelly beans, but you can also use Skittles® or M&M’s® candy.
Share your Easter recipes and creations with us on Facebook and have a Happy Easter!