Does your little one have a birthday coming up? Or maybe you want to go all out in decorating for your niece or nephew’s birthday? No matter the case, I am here to show you how you can create spectacular party décor on a budget! I am a firm believer in balloons, because let’s face it… is it really a party if there are no balloons? Didn’t think so!
Lately, I have been seeing these amazing balloon arches and always thought that since they were so elaborate, they would cost a lot of money. However, to my surprise, that is not the case at all! Thanks to Dollar Tree, I was able to get everything I needed to make my balloon arch for just a few dollars! Follow along step-by-step with me as I tell you how I did it!
- 3-4 Packs of Assorted Multi-Colored Balloons
- 2 Packs of Confetti Balloons
- 4-5 Foil Decorative/Themed Balloons
- String or Twine
- Painter’s Tape
- Plastic Rectangular Tablecloth
- Foil Number Balloons
- 1 “happy” Foil Balloon
- 1 “bday” Foil Balloon
- Hand Balloon Pump
Here’s How You Do It!
- First, I hung my tablecloth on my wall as a backdrop with painter’s tape. I then cut even slits up to the top until I had about a foot left at the top.
- Next, I used a balloon hand pump to blow up the balloons.
- Then, I tied them to twine that was the length of my arch or wall. I made sure to alternate between the colors.
- To hang it to the wall, I used painter’s tape, so that the paint on my walls didn’t chip.
- Finally, I used painter’s tape to hang the “happy 10 bday” foil balloons into the middle of my backdrop and voila… balloon arch complete!
Looking for additional balloon arch ideas? Make a splash with this DIY mermaid tail balloon waterfall!