Gobble up this tasty fall treat! You can count on one hand the number of required ingredients for our harvest spread, but you’ll want to dig in with two hands once it’s ready! Eat this snack served with tea or coffee, as an afternoon pick-me-up, or after dinner with milk, and you can still spread the leftovers on your breakfast bagel or waffle the next morning.
Shop at Dollar Tree – Here’s What You’ll Need:
- 6-oz. Tub of Cream Cheese
- 3.25-oz. Bag of Dried Cranberries
- ¼ Cup of Roughly Chopped Nuts
- ¼ Cup of Maple-Flavored Pancake Syrup
- Dash of Cinnamon (Optional)
- Graham Crackers, Cookies, Ginger Snaps, or Bagels for Serving
- Serving Bowl
Easy Step-by-Step Directions:
- Set aside one tablespoon of dried cranberries.
- Mix all of the remaining spread ingredients in a serving bowl. Top with the reserved cranberries.
- Serve the spread with cookies, bagels, or other tasty foods.