Shared by Dollar Tree’s Value Seekers Club®! Want more ideas like this? Join the Club >
With the holiday season comes family get-togethers, memory sharing, cooking, and of course, gift-giving. This year, celebrate your little ones by creating artwork with their “Mistletoes” as a perfect keepsake that they can look back on. Paint their little feet with green paint and stamp them onto poster board, write the word “Mistletoes” next to their footprints, and place it in a frame. This priceless piece of art is one you’ll cherish and put on display each season. It also makes the perfect gift for grandparents and family members!
Shop at Dollar Tree – Here’s What You’ll Need:
- Green Paint
- Paint Brush
- Poster Board
- Your Little One’s Feet 😉
Easy Step-by-Step Directions:
- Paint the bottoms of your little one’s feet with green paint.
- Stamp both feet firmly and evenly onto the poster board.
- Allow the paint to dry completely, then add “Mistletoes” text to the poster board.
- Draw additional ribbon or decorations to the mistletoes.
- Frame your work of art and place on display, or wrap as a special gift!
Looking for more kid-friendly gifts? Let your kids be the star of the holiday décor with these Festive Reindeer Photo Frames!