Every school has lots of reasons to celebrate, from banquets and classroom parties to school dances, homecoming, graduations, and so much more. For all the ways you celebrate, we offer tons of colorful paper & plastic party supplies, decorations, and catering items. You’ll also find cool decorating project ideas — let us show you how to transform your spaces with easy decorations that have a BIG impact!
Affordable Paper Party Supplies in Your School Colors
Is it graduation time for your kindergartner or senior? Create something memorable and get the party started with party supplies that celebrate your school colors. From plates, cups, and napkins to table covers, balloons, and plastic utensils, you can set the table for fun without the high “party store” prices. Plus, colorful solid-color party supplies are great for classroom holiday parties, sporting events, banquets, and more!
Decorate with Impact… Easy Ideas to Make the Celebration Memorable
Stir up the excitement at your next school event with these cool ideas for fun and affordable decorations! Confetti balloons will give you a real “bang” for your buck that ends with a shower of sparkly confetti. Check out our post about Giant Tissue Paper Flowers — these large, simple decorations make a big impact at any celebration, plus you can customize them to match your school colors. They offer endless possibilities to transform your space such as using them as centerpieces or hanging them from the ceiling.
Confetti Balloons Decorating Idea
What You’ll Need:
- Latex Balloons
- Paper or Plastic Confetti
- Helium (optional)
Easy Step-By-Step Directions:
- Place a latex balloon onto the end of the funnel.
- Pour paper or plastic confetti into the funnel slowly so it’s able to fall easily into the balloon. You can add any desired amount of confetti, but 1⁄4-cup or so will work great.
- Blow up the balloon using your air, or helium if desired, and tie it shut.
- Decorate your space with the balloons.Fun Tips: Add a folded up piece of paper with a fun sentiment to each balloon. Maybe “Congratulations” or “Here’s to Your Future” for graduation or “Go Team” for a spirit rally.Make a balloon for each student who has a birthday every week. Use a permanent marker to label the balloon with the student’s name and birthday. Let them pop the balloon on their birthday as the class sings “Happy Birthday.” Be sure to have a few toothpicks handy so students can pop the balloons and watch the confetti fly!
Advertising and Catering: Get the Word Out, then Serve it Up in Style
Advertise your event, sell tickets, and then serve up the fun!
- Dollar Tree carries raffle tickets, poster board, markers, and more to help you get the word out about your event with advertising.
- To serve it up in style at your celebration, check out our fantastic selection of elegant plastic catering supplies like trays, drinkware, plates, and punch bowls… they look great and they’re practical (disposable makes clean up a breeze).
- Looking to save on food costs? Or maybe you need concessions at the big game or candy for club fundraisers… save money and increase profits with great deals on candy, drinks, and snacks. You can also prepare full meals using staples from our baking and cooking essentials.