Championship games are upon us and it’s time to prep the game day snack menu! Along with the savory, I always love to serve something sweet. Combine smooth cream cheese, peanut butter, cool whip, and peanuts for a crunch! Shape into a football and cover with chocolate sprinkles. Finish it with cool whip laces and serve with sweet wafers, graham crackers, or pretzels for the ultimate sweet and salty pair. This recipe will be a touch down for your game day guests!
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- 1 Cup of Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1 Cup of Smooth Peanut Butter
- 8-oz. Container of Cool Whip, Divided
- 1 Cup of Roasted Peanuts
- Mixing Bowl
- ½ Cup Chocolate Sprinkles
- Plastic Wrap
- Vanilla Wafers, Pretzels, or Graham Crackers for Dipping
Score a Towndown with This Dip!
- Combine the cream cheese, peanut butter, cool whip (reserving ¼ cup aside), and peanuts in a large mixing bowl with a spatula until smooth.
- Wrap the mixture in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Remove from the wrap and use hands to press the mixture into a football shape on a flat serving platter.
- Press the chocolate sprinkles into the side of the football, surrounding it completely.
- Use a spoon or piping bag to create laces with the remaining cool whip on the center of the football.
- Surround the dip with vanilla wafer, pretzels, or graham crackers for dipping.
Looking for another savory dip this football season? Try out this peanut butter gingersnap football dip!