Sweet homemade gifts make the most thoughtful way to show your valentine some love! Hand craft a cute heart-shaped pillow, no sewing needed. Cut and knot two sheets of felt and fill it with some fluff. This DIY is a sweet gift and adds the perfect pop of décor to your sofa or bed during the month of love. Grab your new pillow and cozy up with the one you love!
Here’s What You’ll Need:
Follow Along Step-by-Step:
- Cut the two sheets of fleece in a large heart shape in the same size.
- Cut 3-inch slits 1-inch apart around the perimeter of each heart.
- Match up the two shapes and begin double knotting each fringe slit, creating a seal.
- Leave a 6-inch opening to stuff the pillow with cotton fluff filling. Once filled, knot the remaining ties so that there are no longer any holes or openings remaining.
- Prop of your sofa, a bench, or bed for a sweet touch of love in your home!
Looking for additional affordable ways to switch up your pillows for the holidays or seasons? Check out these DIY bandana pillows!