Summer is here, which means more time is spent outdoors! So, prepare for cookout season with a delicious and affordable recipe for nutty graham picnic cake. Combine sweet cinnamon, orange, walnuts, and graham cracker crumbs to create a yummy and easy cake that will feed a crowd. Mix all ingredients in one bowl, pour into a bundt pan, and bake for the easiest, yet most stunning presentation. Perfect to bring along to backyard picnics, enjoy this cake any time of day!
Shop at Dollar Tree – Here’s What You’ll Need:
- 2 Cups of All-Purpose Flour
- 1 Cup of Finely Crushed Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 1 Cup of Brown Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon of Baking Powder
- 1 Teaspoon of Baking Soda
- ½ Teaspoon of Ground Cinnamon
- 1 Cup of Softened Butter
- 1 Cup of Orange Juice
- 3 Eggs
- 1 Cup of Chopped Walnuts
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- Bundt Pan
- Mixing Bowl
- Mixing Spoon
- Vanilla Icing or Glaze
Easy Step-by-Step Directions:
- Preheat oven to 350˚. Spray your bundt pan with nonstick cooking spray and set it aside.
- Combine all ingredients except nuts in a mixing bowl and mix until all ingredients are evenly combined.
- Once ingredients have been combined, mix in nuts.
- Pour batter into the prepared bundt pan and bake for 40 minutes or until toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan for 30 minutes, then invert onto serving plate. Cool completely.
- Top with icing or glaze for a touch of additional sweetness!
- Cut and serve for you and your guests to enjoy!
Looking for additional treats to bring to an outdoor party or picnic? Bring these delicious and tasty summertime fruitsicles!