Boo! Did I scare you? Halloween sure is creepin’ up fast, which means it is time to start thinking about what you are going to be for Halloween! This year, I have decided to use my imagination and be something out of this world. No, literally, I am going to be an extraterrestrial! Plus, I am going to save some money by using all $1 supplies from Dollar Tree to complete my makeup look. So, humans, check out below to see how I created this alien-like look for less!
Extraterrestrial Makeup Supplies:
- Makeup Brushes
- Sassy+Chic™ B.B. Beauty Cream
- L.A. Colors® Shimmering Loose Eyeshadow (Pink and Purple)
- L.A. Colors® Highlight
- Crafter’s Square Crafting Jewels & Gems (Pink and Purple)
- Wet n Wild® Eyelash Glue
- Wet n Wild® Silver Glitter Single
- L.A. Colors® Black Dramatilash Eyelashes
- L.A. Colors® Purple Cosmic Eye Pencil
- L.A. Colors® Pink Metallic Color Stick
- Temporary Hair Color Spray (Pink and Silver)
Steps So Easy an Alien Could Do It!
- First, I applied foundation as normally would using my go-to Sassy+Chic™ B.B. Beauty Cream.
- Next, I used L.A. Colors® Pink Shimmering Loose Eyeshadow around cheekbones and forehead to give my face some definition.
- Then, I went on-top of the pink shimmer with L.A. Colors® Purple Shimmering Loose Eyeshadow to create a two-tone look.
- I then used L.A. Colors® Highlight on-top of my cheekbones and forehead for that glowy, extraterrestrial look.
- To complete my face makeup, I then used L.A. Colors® Pink Shimmering Loose Eyeshadow on the top tip of my nose as well as L.A. Colors® Highlight.
- Once my face was complete, I used Wet n Wild® Eyelash Glue to apply Crafter’s Square Crafting Jewels & Gems to my forehead.
- Next, I used Wet n Wild® Silver Glitter Single to the top of my eyelids and continued with L.A. Colors® Pink Shimmering Loose Eyeshadow for the outer corners of my eyelids.
- Once my eyeshadow was complete, I took L.A. Colors® Black Dramatilash Eyelashes and applied the glue (that they came with) to the flat inside portion of the lashes (can also follow directions on packaging for eyelashes). Then I picked them up using my tweezers and applied them to my eyelids, holding for a few seconds.
- I finished my eyes by applying L.A. Colors® Purple Cosmic Eye Pencil under my eyes.
- Once my eyes were complete, I finished them off by adding a few more purple crafter’s jewels and gems.
- Lastly, I finished the look off by using two different shades of pink L.A. Colors® Lipstick.
There you have it! You’re “Out of This World” Halloween look is complete!