Each year I’m searching for new ways to create cozy fall porch décor! This season, I added some height to my pumpkin arrangement by stacking them, painting them, and topping them off with a beautiful floral arrangement. Plus, you can customize the height, paint, and faux florals to match your porch or décor. This festive arrangement fits perfectly in small corners or on porch steps. By using faux pumpkins and flowers, this becomes an easy décor item to store and reuse each year. Keep the colors calm for a neutral palette or paint the pumpkins bright and add fall-colored leaves and foliage for a more festive look. Make it your own and watch it transform your porch… now you’re ready for autumn!
Stock Up on Supplies:
- 2-4 Foam Pumpkins
- Hot Glue Gun (Not Sold at Dollar Tree)
- Hot Glue Sticks
- Paint (I used spray paint, but you can use any paint you prefer)
- Faux Flowers/Foliage
Follow Along Step-by-Step:
- Use hot glue to secure and stack each pumpkin on top of one another, holding into place for 1 minute or until set.
- Use spray paint or paint to cover the surface of your pumpkin stack (it may take a few coats). Allow the paint to dry fully.
- Use scissors to trim your faux flowers and use hot glue to secure them around the top pumpkin. Continue to glue the flowers around the top pumpkin to cover its entire surface.
- Add additional ribbons, décor, or house number stickers, if desired.
- Place your pumpkin stack on your front porch for a unique fall display!