Searching for a great appetizer to bring along to a party? Transform the flavors of traditional pizza into this easy recipe made for sharing! Roll pizza dough into bite-sized sections and layer with spices and cheese to create Parmesan Garlic Monkey Bread! Layer these bites into a bundt pan and bake until golden brown. Serve with a side of marinara sauce for dipping, this appetizer is the perfect savory dish to enjoy for any occasion!
Shop at Dollar Tree – Here’s What You’ll Need:
- Pizza Dough
- Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Italian Seasoning
- Oregano Seasoning
- Garlic Powder
- Marinara Sauce
- Bundt Pan
- Measuring Spoons
- Rolling Pin
- Metal Cooling Rack
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
Easy Step-by-Step Directions:
- Prepare your bundt pan with non-stick cooking spray and preheat oven to 400˚.
- Place 1 tablespoon each of parmesan, garlic powder, and Italian seasoning in a small bowl and set aside.
- Roll 1-inch pieces of pizza dough into balls and dip each one into the parmesan and oregano.
- Place the dough balls into the bottom of the bundt pan, layering until all dough has been used.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until dough is puffy and golden brown.
- Upon removing from the oven, immediately invert the pan removing the parmesan garlic monkey bread onto a cooling rack to cool slightly.
- Place the bread on a serving platter and add a bowl of marinara for dipping at the center, so delicious and savory!
Looking for additional easy and tasty appetizers? Try these bite-sized chicken and waffles!