We carry several elegant glass candleholders (like the 4″ Rocks Glass Candleholder shown here) that would make beautiful additions to your reception tables and are a great way to scatter soft, romantic candlelight. Just dress them up with some ribbon and a personalized tag and they’ll double as your wedding favors, too!
What You’ll Need:
- 4″ Rocks Glass Candleholders
- Colored Card Stock Paper
- Oval Tag Template
- Craft Glue
- Double-Sided Tape
- Small Pillar, Votive, or Tealight candles
Easy Step-By-Step Directions:
- Cut ribbon into 10½-long pieces. If you are using two contrasting ribbon colors/widths, attach one ribbon on top of the other using a little craft glue at each end.
- Wrap a piece of ribbon around every candleholder and secure it discreetly in the back with double-sided tape.
- Print or trace oval tags (see FREE tag template) onto card stock paper and cut out.
- Using craft glue with a fine tip, freehand the first letter of your last name onto each oval tag.
- While the glue is wet, sprinkle on glitter in your choice of color, then tap off any excess. It’s a good idea to do this step over a plate so you can catch and reuse the tapped-off glitter. Set your tags aside to dry.
- Once your tags are dry, attached them to the ribbon with double-sided tape or craft glue.
- Fill your candleholders with candles in the size and color you choose and use them to decorate your space.
Visit DollarTree.com to shop our Persoanlized Candleholders as Wedding Favors idea.