Our 9½ Etched Tapered Glass Stem Vases are a beautiful addition to your reception tables and a great way to add some color to the room. Just add a personalized tag to each one, and they can double as a vase favor… it’s a great way to decorate and have beautiful wedding favors for a single cost. As an optional idea, you could also use these as place cards by writing your guest’s name instead on each tag… and they can still double as the favor!
What You’ll Need:
- 9½ Etched Tapered Glass Stem Vases
- Faux or Fresh Flowers
- Ribbon, Raffia, or Twine (in your choice of colors)
- Glass Gems (in your choice of colors)
- Cardstock Paper Tags
- Hole Punch
Easy Step-by-Step Directions:
- First, design and print paper tags with a message (if you want), plus your names and wedding date (see FREE tag template). We printed our tags 18 to a page on 8½x11″ cardstock then cut them out.
- Using a hole punch, punch a hole in one end of each of your tags.
- Cut your ribbon/raffia/twine into 22″ sections (you could cut them a little shorter, depending on the size bow you want).
- Using the ribbon/raffia/twine, tie a knot around the glass vase, then slip your tag on the ribbon/raffia/ twine and continue to tie it into a bow.
- Fill each vase to desired height with glass gems in your choice of colors.
- Place fresh or faux flower stems of your choice into the vase, pushing them into the gems for stability (we used fresh lilies). Fill vase with water if using fresh flowers.
- Place a completed vase favor at each seat at your reception.
Visit DollarTree.com to shop our Personalized Tapered Glass Stem Vase Favors idea.