Stock up on red, white, and blue nail polish from Dollar Tree to create an Instagram-worthy manicure for the Fourth of July! Paint your nails with stars and stripes to resemble the American flag, and match your outfit with your patriotic nail art manicure to complete your look.
As long as you’re decking out in red, white, and blue for the holiday, also try this marshmallow treat recipe for the dessert table and celebrate in star-spangled style!
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- Red Nail Polish
- White Nail Polish
- Blue Nail Polish
- Clear Top Coat Polish
- Nail Polish Remover
- Stickers (Optional)
Easy Step-by-Step Directions:
- Use nail polish remover to remove any leftover polish from a previous manicure.
- Paint your nails with a base coat of red and blue, alternating colors if you’d like. Let nail polish dry for about 30 minutes.
- Use the white nail polish brush to hand-paint stars and stripes. Optional: Cut out sticker shapes and place them on each nail to help you paint on perfect stars and straight lines.
- Let your stars and stripes dry for another 30 minutes, then apply a clear top coat.
- Once dry, snap a pic of your patriotic manicure and enjoy celebrating the holiday with your friends and family!