Don’t search far when looking to add to your wintry décor! Instead, take a brisk walk outdoors and gather up a few pinecones and evergreen trimmings to create this classic pinecone swag. I paired these natural elements with affordable embellishments and ribbon from Dollar Tree to make it my own. I kept it rustic with neutral colors and subtle shimmers in order to embrace the beauty of winter. With minimal crafting necessary and just a few bucks, you too, can make a few of these arrangements to naturally decorate your home for the season!
Gather Your Supplies:
- Faux Flowers and/or Greenery
- Ribbon or String
- Hot Glue Gun (Not Sold at Dollar Tree)
- Hot Glue Sticks
- Any Additional Embellishments
Swag Making Time:
- Start by hot gluing the end of your ribbon to a pinecone.
- Continue hot gluing ribbon to your pinecones until you create a swag.
- Hot glue additional embellishments to your pinecones and ribbon such as cinnamon sticks, greenery, and faux flowers until your swag is complete.
Hang from your stairs banisters, fireplace mantle, front door, or on your porch railings a the perfect decorative accent piece!
Looking for an additional décor idea? Check out these DIY paper lanterns!