A bowl full of warm macaroni and cheese is the ultimate comfort meal, and you can make it even better with the flavors of fall! Simply stir in pureed pumpkin and ground cinnamon to your favorite pot of mac and cheese and you’ll never want it plain again. The rich and savory flavor of the pumpkin combines perfectly with the cheesy pasta and the cinnamon adds a touch of sweetness. An unexpected but delicious combination, it’s one you have to try!
Shop at Dollar Tree – Here’s What You’ll Need:
- 1 Box of Macaroni and Cheese
- 1/3 Cup of Pureed Pumpkin
- 1 Teaspoon of Ground Cinnamon (plus additional sprinkle for garnish)
Easy Step-by-Step Directions:
- Prepare the macaroni and cheese as instructed by the box directions.
- Put the macaroni and cheese into the warm saucepan it was cooked in and stir in the pureed pumpkin.
- Add the teaspoon of ground cinnamon and stir into the pumpkin mixture.
- Spoon the warm pumpkin macaroni and cheese into a serving dish and garnish with an additional sprinkle of cinnamon.
Loving all things pumpkin? Whip up a batch of these pumpkin spice no bake protein balls!