Looking for a healthier way to enjoy all things pumpkin spice? This recipe I have come up with is it! I am a sucker for all things sweet however, I have been trying to be healthier and watch what I eat. Not only have I been trying to do this for myself, but I have been trying to serve foods and meals to my kids that are not only healthy, but delicious tasting as well.
Therefore, this recipe has all of the sweetness and spice-filled flavors with a fraction of the unwanted guilt. These paleo-friendly pumpkin spice balls combine the spice, pumpkin, almond butter, coconut flour, and maple syrup as the natural sweetener. These power packed balls are perfectly bite-sized for easy on the go snacking. You and your kids will love this nutritious snack that tastes just like pumpkin pie!
Stock Up On These Ingredients:
- 1 Cup of Almond Butter
- 2 Tbsp. of Pumpkin Puree
- 1 Tbsp. of Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 3 Tbsp. of Coconut Flour
- 2 Tbsp. of Maple Syrup
Spice Up Snack Time!
- In a large mixing bowl, combine your almond butter with pumpkin puree and mix well.
- Add your coconut flour, pumpkin pie spice and maple syrup and mix until fully incorporated into a thick batter. If the batter is too thin, add a little extra coconut flour.
- Line a large plate with parchment paper. Roll the batter into 1-inch balls and place each one on the paper. Sprinkle with additional pumpkin pie spice.
- Store covered in the refrigerator for up to 1 week. Grab and go for a quick energy-filled snack!
Looking to spice up your life even more? Give these festive fall drinks a try!