From Fourth of July to Labor Day, fill your celebrations with patriotic colors! Are you planning to host a patriotic party or soiree this year? If so, try dressing up your party’s table settings with these show-stopping red, white, and blue accents. Not only is it affordable, but it is easy to put together. All you have to do is grab a few $1 supplies from Dollar Tree and follow the simple steps below. Your guests will not only be impressed, but they will wonder where you got it all from!
Patriotic Party Supplies:
- Flag Fashion Scarf (Used as a Table Runner), Festive Tablecloth, or Red, White, and Blue Streamers
- Red or Blue Placemats
- Red, White, or Blue Plates (we used blue patterned ones we had from a previous year)
- Red, White, or Blue Bowls (we used red patterned ones we had from a previous year)
- Red, White, or Blue Patterned Kitchen Towels – Used as Napkins (we used blue patterned ones we had from a previous year)
- Red, White, or Blue Flowers
- Red or Blue Star Votive Candleholders
- Votive Candles
Time to Get Festive!
- Place flag fashion scarf, festive tablecloth, or red, white, and blue streamers across your table.
- Arrange placemats at each setting, and place a plate and bowl at the center of each.
- Roll each towel around the silverware and tie with twine string. Secure a flower with the twine and place a napkin arrangement at each place setting.
- Lastly, place votive candleholders along the center of the table. Insert votive candles and light each one for the perfect ambiance!
Looking for even more ways to dazzle your guests this holiday? Check out these patriotic party supplies and show off your spirit!