With lots of fruity flavor and the prettiest shade of coral, this drink is a perfect party punch for guests who are either too young for alcoholic beverages or don’t wish to have the “signature” drink during the reception cocktail hour. Makes 34 6-oz. servings.
Shop at Dollar Tree – Here’s What You’ll Need:
- One 3-Liter Bottle of Lemon-Lime Soda
- One 2-Liter Bottle of Strawberry Lemonade
- One 1-Liter Bottle of Cranberry Cocktail
- One 1-Liter Carton of Mango (or Peach) Nectar
- Sliced Lemons and Strawberries (Optional)
- Round Cake Pans
- Ice Cube Trays
- Punch Ladle
- Punch Bowl
Easy Step-by-Step Directions:
- Pre-preparation: Create an ice ring for the punch by freezing the soda, lemonade, or cocktail juice in plastic ice cube trays or round cake pans, whichever best fits the serving container. For extra color, add lemon or strawberry slices to the juices before freezing.
- Place the juice-flavored ice in a serving container (punch bowl, drink dispenser, etc.) and pour the remainder of the ingredients into the container.
- Thoroughly mix the ingredients together with the punch ladle and serve.