Our 4″ Rocks Glass Candleholders are a gorgeous addition to your reception tables and add just enough color. Fill them with glass rocks to match your décor, and add a candle to set the mood at your reception. Or, you could anchor a single fresh or faux flower bloom to the bottom with a few glass gems, then fill with water and float a candle on top (or skip the candle and just display the beautiful flower). You could even fill them with wrapped candy… whatever your color scheme or theme, the possibilities are endless!
The coolest part is that you can add a simple sticky label with your names and date and these inexpensive little gems can also double as your wedding favors… it’s a great way to keep your budget in check and still have a beautiful day. And, if you add your guest’s names to the label, these can triple as your place settings! Easy and affordable… and wonderfully personalizable for your special day!
What You’ll Need:
- 4″ Rocks Glass Candleholders
- Glass Gems (in your choice of colors)
- Votive Candles
- Label Sheets (peel & stick printable paper)
Easy Step-by-Step Directions:
- First, design and print labels with a message (if you want), plus your names and wedding date (see our FREE label template). We printed our labels 12 to a page on 8½x11″ label sheets, then cut them out.
- Wash and dry each glass candleholder.
- Peel the backing off each label and carefully place them on the glass candleholders. Take your time and be sure to avoid air bubbles.
- Place a votive candle (choose your favorite scent, or match your color scheme) in each candleholder, then fill to desired height with glass gems in your choice of colors.
- Place a completed candleholder favor at each seat at your reception.
Visit DollarTree.com to shop our Rocks Glass Candleholder Favors idea.