This bunny wreath is going to make you want to hop on over to your nearest Dollar Tree store for supplies ASAP. Made with two willow wreaths, you can create this rustic Easter display for your front door at home or in an office or classroom. It also makes for an EGGstra special gift idea! Complete with ribbons, bows, spring flowers, Easter egg picks, and bunny ears, it’s one of our most unforgettable holiday wreath ideas yet.
Here’s What You’ll Need:
Easy Step-By-Step Directions:
- To make the bunny ears, pull off a few willow twigs and bend them just enough to make bunny ear shapes. (Alternate Idea: You can buy a bunny ear handband, detach the ears from the headband and glue them onto the wreath.)
- Carefully tuck each bunny ear into the top of the 9″ willow wreath. Secure with glue if needed. This top wreath becomes your bunny’s head!
- Attach the 12″ willow wreath directly underneath the 9″ willow wreath by intertwining the willow twigs together. Secure with glue if needed. This bottom wreath becomes the bunny’s body.
- Here comes the fun part… decorate your bunny! Use ribbon to tie bows around the center of the wreath and around the borders. Tuck in spring faux flowers and Easter egg picks cut to size. Use your own creative magic here and add more or less based on your style!
- When you’re finished, hang using a wreath hook. EveryBUNNY who sees this will love it!
Are you on the hunt for more Easter ideas? Check out even more Easter crafts, tips, and ideas on the blog.