Spring is the ultimate season for showers and celebrations, which is why I want to give all you expecting mothers and party throwers a few tips and ideas for your upcoming shower! If you’re looking for a soft natural theme for your special mama-to-be then this minimalistic shabby chic inspired décor is the perfect theme for you. The best part is you can keep things beautiful, yet affordable by using supplies from Dollar Tree!
Shabby Chic Supplies:
- Faux Flowers – Natural Colors
- Faux Succulents
- Faux Moss
- Tin Can
- Spray Paint (I used gold)
- Picture Frames
- Laced Ribbon
- Faux Greenery
Style Your Welcome Table
- Create flower holder by spray painting a tin can gold, accenting with lace ribbon and burlap, and filling with beautiful faux white flowers, moss, and greenery.
- Create a gorgeous backdrop garland using lace and burlap ribbon. Simply knot ribbon strands to a length of twine, trim to your desired length and hang on display over your dessert table!
- Create a diaper cake for mama and baby! Roll up and tie diapers with twine, stacking and securing them with ribbon. Top your cake with an arrangement of faux succulents for a beautiful rustic look.
- Accent your drink or food table with various picture frames highlighting motherhood!
- Use candleholders and vases to display wrapped candy! Use silver, gold, and white wrapped candy for a uniform look, and finish each one wrapped in twine or lace! These candy vases are the perfect touch for any dessert table!
Looking for even more décor ideas? Check out these 7 brilliant baby shower decorations and ideas!