A hearty breakfast is vital to the start of a productive day, but breakfast foods can be enjoyed all day long! Combine morning favorites such as biscuits, eggs, sausage, bacon, and cheese to make a delicious Breakfast Pizza for an easy weeknight dinner. Assemble, bake, and slice this on-th-go breakfast (or quick family dinner) for a yummy meal packed with protein.
Shop at Dollar Tree – Here’s What You’ll Need:
- 2, 8-oz. Packs of Refrigerated Canned Biscuits
- 4 Bacon Slices, Cooked and Chopped
- ½ Cup Cooked Ground Breakfast Sausage
- 1 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 4-6 Eggs
- Baking Sheet
- Parchment Paper
- Pizza Cutter
Easy Step-by-Step Directions:
- Preheat oven to 400°. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Roll out biscuit dough and press biscuits together, forming one large “pizza” circle on the parchment-lined baking sheet. Press the biscuit dough down until ½” thick.
- Cook you bacon and sausage separately in a skillet and chop up once fully cooked using a knife.
- Sprinkle cheese, bacon, and sausage evenly across the pizza, leaving a 1″ border of biscuit crust.
- Make small circular depressions in the pizza using the back of the spoon. Crack an egg into each circle.
- Bake the pizza for 20-25 minutes until the eggs are done and the biscuit dough is golden brown.
- Allow the pizza to cool on the baking sheet for five minutes and slice using a pizza cutter. Serve warm and enjoy!
Are you a big fan of breakfast foods? Try out this recipe for quick and easy canning jar oatmeal!