For just a few bucks, I went to my local Dollar Tree and gathered a foam wreath form, paper straws, glue, paint, and faux flowers. I started by trimming and arranging paper straws around the wreath form, as it created a beautiful bursting pattern in itself. Then, I spray painted the form in a bright and bold color and finished the look with a small accent of faux flowers.
This cute wreath will surely add a fun pop of color and texture to your door, making it the perfect addition for warm porch-sitting season!
Stock Up on These Supplies:
Easy Step-by-Step Directions:
- Use scissors to cut your paper straws into thirds.
- Use hot glue to attach the straws around the wreath.
- Once completely covered, spray paint the entire wreath, covering the form and straws.
- Once dry, use additional hot glue to attach the faux flowers to the painted straws.
- Hang your wreath as a pop of fun texture to your front door!
Are you lovin’ these front door DIY’s? Check out this juicy pineapple wreath that is easy to make and perfect for summer!