Dress up your Fourth of July with fun and unique decor! Grab red and blue balloons, twine, and silver foil to create a dreamy balloon arch. Layer rows of red and blue balloons, securing with twine, and finishing with shiny foil. This fun and festive element is perfect for dressing up a fence line, railing, or to use as a backdrop for a party or food table. For just a few bucks, you can make multiple Patriotic Balloon Arches for your party!
Shop at Dollar Tree – Here’s What You’ll Need:
- Red and Blue Balloons (about 12-20 of each color, just depending on how big you want your arch to be)
- Silver Foil
East Step-by-Step Directions:
- Blow up an even number of red and blue balloons.
- Begin the base layer by using twine to tie together 2 blue and 2 red balloons.
- Repeat step 2 with 2 red and 2 blue balloons, using more twine to secure the first layer on top of the second layer.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 until your desired length is achieved.
- To give it really make it pop and shine, tape shiny foil pieces in between the balloons.
- Secure along a fence or as a backdrop with additional twine. This makes the perfect patriotic statement!
Looking for more ways to spruce up your place for July 4th? Check out this idea for throwing patriotic backyard cookout!