Hosting a basketball viewing party this month or simply watching the games from your couch? Watch the layups while you layer up this tasty Basketball Dip to snack on while cheering on your team! Spanish-inspired flavors paired with salty tortilla chips make for the perfect game-day grub. No cooking or baking needed, and little prep time required.
Shop at Dollar Tree – Here’s What You’ll Need:
- 8″ Cake Pan
- 1 Cup Refried Beans
- 1 Cup Sour Cream
- ½ Cup Guacamole
- ½ Cup Salsa
- ½ Cup Chopped Romaine Lettuce
- 1 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- ¼ Cup Sliced Olives
Easy Step-by-Step Directions:
- Layer the ingredients in the following order: beans, sour cream, guacamole, salsa, romaine, and cheese. Spread each layer evenly using a spoon.
- Place the olives in lines on top of the cheese to mimic the lines of a basketball.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least one hour.
- Serve your dip with tortilla chips and enjoy!