Shared by Dollar Tree’s Value Seekers Club®! Want more ideas like this? Join the Club >
Stuck on wedding favor ideas? Finding the right balance for a wedding favor can be tricky. You want to show appreciation to your guests for sharing in your special day, but you don’t want to add to your already high wedding expenses. We’ve cracked the code! Make these adorable s’mores wedding favors, and send your guests home with something truly unforgettable!
- Clear Cellophane Favor Bags
- Black Construction Paper
- White Paint Pen
- Graham Crackers
- Jumbo Marshmallows
- Chocolate Candy Bar
- Hole Punch
You’ll Be Begging for S’more:
- Stack the graham crackers, chocolate, and marshmallows in the order you would like to display them.
- Carefully set the s’mores stacks down into the cellophane bag and use a length of ribbon to secure them at the top.
- Cut the black construction paper to the appropriate size for a gift tag.
- Paint or write a fun saying on the tag and secure it to the wrapped s’more with the ribbon.
Saying suggestions: “We couldn’t love you any s’more”; “We couldn’t thank you any s’more”; “S’more sweets to share!” Feel free to spice up your flavor profile with peanut butter cups of other sweet treats.
Looking for additional wedding favor ideas? Check out these 3 affordable favors!