Serve up a simple and delicious dip the next time your friends or family come to visit! Keep these few affordable ingredients on hand in your pantry for a quick fix before unexpected gatherings. Simply combine cream cheese and a can of chili to create a savory base, top it off with cheddar cheese, and pop it in the oven until melted and bubbling. This hearty dip is a crowd pleaser, serve it warm with tortilla chips for dipping!
Shop at Dollar Tree – Here’s What You’ll Need:
- 8-oz. of Cream Cheese, Softened
- 16-oz. Can of Chili
- 1 Cup of Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Tablespoon of Chopped Green Onions
- Tortilla Chips
- Mixing Bowl
- Mixing Spoon
- 8×8″ Baking Dish
Easy Step-by-Step Directions:
- Mix the cream cheese and chili in a small mixing bowl until smoothly combined.
- Pour the mixture into an 8×8″ baking dish and smooth evenly. Top with cheddar cheese and bake for 20 minutes, or until bubbly and cheese is melted.
- Serve warm with tortilla chips for dipping. Yum!
Looking for easy dips to throw together last-minute? Try this simple and tasty mustard dip!