Shared by Dollar Tree’s Value Seekers Club! Want more ideas like this? Join the Club >
Jazz up the old tried and true campsite favorite for showers and parties by setting up a s’mores bar for your guests. Just lay out an assortment of sauces, chocolates, and cookies and let your guests’ imaginations go with it! For just a few dollars, you can create this fun treat at birthdays, engagement parties, cookouts, or just a fun night around the firepit hanging out with friends.
Shop at Dollar Tree – Here’s What You’ll Need:
- Serving Trays
- Cups to Hold Sprinkles and Toppings
- Spoons to Dish Out the Toppings
- An Assortment of Cookies, Candies, Sauce
- Toppings, Sprinkles, and Marshmallows (of course)!
- Skewers for Roasting
- Graham Crackers
Get creative with combinations! There are so many great cookies and snacks at Dollar Tree that the sky’s the limit. Toast up your marshmallow and smoosh it with:
- Coconut shortbread cookies with raspberry-filled chocolate square and coconut sprinkles to top.
- Lemon cookies with white chocolate and raspberry preserves.
- Oatmeal cookies with dark chocolate and caramel sauce.
- Honey graham crackers with peanut butter cups.