Chilled pasta salads are an all-time favorite at summer cookouts! Easy to prepare ahead of time and refrigerate for later, this recipe will enable you to enjoy the sunshine without spending too much time in the kitchen. Combine traditional pasta with beans, corn, tomatoes, and Mexican spices to create this delicious and creamy southwestern inspired dish. Mix the ingredients together in one bowl and toss with the dressing and you’ll be done in just 5 minutes! Bring to the pool, beach, or next neighborhood cookout to serve a crowd!
Shop at Dollar Tree – Here’s What You’ll Need:
- 4 Cups of Cooked Macaroni or Penne Pasta
- 1 Tablespoon of Taco Seasoning
- 1 Teaspoon of Onion Powder
- 1 Teaspoon of Garlic Powder
- 16-oz. Can of Black Beans, Rinsed and Drained
- 16-oz. Can of Corn, Rinsed and Drained
- 16-oz. Can of Diced Tomatoes
- 1 Cup of Mayonnaise
- Mixing Bowl (Large and Small)
- Mixing Spoon
- 2 Tablespoons of Olive Oil
Easy Step-by-Step Directions:
- Combine the cooked pasta, black beans, corn, and diced tomatoes in a large mixing bowl and set it aside.
- Whisk together the mayonnaise, taco seasoning, onion powder, and garlic powder together in a small mixing bowl.
- Pour the dressing over the pasta mixture and stir until the pasta is coated.
- Chill for at least 1 hour before serving, enjoy!
Looking for additional summertime appetizers? Try making this refreshing grilled corn salsa!