Looking to spruce up your tabletop for spring? Then you have come to the right place! I absolutely love decorating my home for every season and occasion including spring! I am a huge fan of warmer weather, so when the flowers start to bloom, I get inspired. This year, I decided to create a spring centerpiece for my kitchen table and I did it all using $1 supplies from Dollar Tree! They had everything from wreath forms and ribbon to faux flowers and embellishments. Check out below to see how I did it!
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- 2, 14″ Wire Wreath Forms
- 1, 8″ Wreath Form
- 3 Spools of Burlap Ribbon
- Crafter’s Square™ Pearl Sticker Embellishments
- 1 Gentle Grip Foam Block
- Faux Flowers and Greenery
- Floral Wire Cutters
- Hot Glue Gun (Not Sold at Dollar Tree)
- Hot Glue Sticks
Follow Along Step-by-Step:
- Tie together the 14″ wreath forms at the top using twine, and wrap each of them with burlap ribbon. Secure the ribbon on each wreath using a hot glue gun.
- Wrap an 8″ wreath form with twine or burlap ribbon. Take a 12″ piece of burlap ribbon and hot glue it across the center of the 8″ wreath form. This will become the base of the wreath centerpiece.
- Create a pyramid shape using the 3 wreath forms. Tie one end of the 8″ wreath to the bottom of one of the 14″ wreath forms using twine. Tie the other end of the 8″ wreath form to the bottom of the second 14″ wreath form.
- Embellish both of the 14″ wreath forms using Crafters Square™ pearl sticker embellishments or use a hot glue gun to embellish beads around the wreaths.
- Create a floral arrangement using 1 gentle grip foam block and a selection of faux flowers, succulents and greenery. As you’re arranging your flowers, place the arrangement in the center of the wreath form and adjust as necessary. The idea is to create a floral arrangement inside the wreath form that you can see from every angle.
There you have it… a beautiful DIY centerpiece for spring!
Looking for more inspiration for spring centerpieces? Check out this rustic tree centerpiece!