These 3″ Square Glass Candleholders are beautiful and contemporary. They match any wedding color scheme, just add a ribbon and personalized tag to each one.
What You’ll Need:
- 3″ Square Glass Candleholders
- Ribbon (in your choice of colors)
- White Craft Sand
- Votive Candles
- Cardstock Paper
- Hole Punch
- Double-Sided Tape
Easy Step-by-Step Directions:
- First, design and print tags with a message (if you want), plus your names and wedding date (see our FREE tag template). We printed our tags 24 to a page on 8½x11″ cardstock, then cut them out.
- Punch a hole on each side of your tags. Be careful not to punch too close to the edge of the tag, plus keep your punches at the same level horizontally.
- String the ribbon through each punch running it behind the tag. Wrap the ribbon around the glass candleholder and discreetly secure the ends together in the back with double-sided tape (stick one ribbon end to the glass, then the other ribbon end on top of the first one).
- Fill the candleholder with white craft sand to your desired height, and then twist a votive candle into the center of the sand.
- Place a completed candleholder favor at each seat at your reception.
Optional Idea: You could easily use these favors as place cards as well by simply adding your guest’s name to the label!
Visit DollarTree.com to shop our Square Glass Candleholder Wedding Favors idea.