Be ready at your next outdoor gathering or event to serve up cold drinks while also serving up tropical cheer! These foam beverage coolers are all dressed up for some luau fun in this easy-to-make craft, so keep your drinks icy cold and ready for your party guests no matter how hot it gets outside.
What You’ll Need:
- Foam Cooler
- Paint (in your favorite color)
- 2 Luau Raffia “Grass” Skirts
- Luau Fabric Flower Clips
- Craft Glue
Easy Step-by-Step Directions:
- Paint the outside of the foam cooler in your choice of color and place in a well-ventilated area to dry.
- Tie a grass skirt around the top “lip” of the cooler to cover one side. Repeat with another skirt so that both sides are covered.
- Attach the luau fabric flower clips around the top of the skirts, to create a tropical look.
- Secure the top of the skirts (with clipped flowers) to the foam cooler with craft glue and allow to dry.
- Trim the bottom of the skirts to the bottom edge of the cooler for a finished look.
- Fill with ice and drinks for a perfectly adorable drink server and enjoy!
These coolers look great at themed birthday parties, pool parties, or any outdoor get together so make your next party a themed one, with tropical flowers, grass skirts, and fruity drinks to serve your guests. You can even make two, one for adult beverages, and one for water and soda.
Visit DollarTree.com to shop our Summer Party Embellished Foam Cooler idea.