June 17, 2017 | Tips & Hacks | Written by Value Seekers Club
Perfect picnic weather has finally arrived! Looking for a fun way to make your next cookout or barbecue more memorable? Set up a hot dog bar using just a few $1 ingredients and supplies from Dollar Tree. This idea is also great for outdoor parties, Father’s Day celebrations, graduation parties, patriotic picnics, and more. What a fun and unique way to serve up delicious food with family and friends this summer!
Shared by Dollar Tree’s Value Seekers Club®! Want more ideas like this? Join the Club >
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- Hot Dogs
- Paper & Plastic Serveware
- Grilling Tools
- Sodas, Drinks & Bottled Water
- Additional Snacks
- Desserts (Try this sweet Lemon Bites recipe!)
- Make labels for your hot dog bar ingredients. Handwrite or use your computer to print the names of your toppings on labels or fold cardstock in half to make little tents. Combat the summer breeze by taping the cards to the tablecloth.
- Learn how to Throw a Sizzlin’ Summer Party on a Budget and check out these 3 Easy Grilling Tips & Ideas for easy cooking and cleanup at your next outdoor barbecue.