Warm, nutty, cinnamon, and vanilla flavors remind me of winter time! Presenting friends and family with unforgettable homemade sweets is one of my favorite ways to celebrate the holiday season. This short-cut recipe for Super Moist Cinnamon Pecan Cake uses cake and vanilla pudding mix as the base for a melt in your mouth dessert!
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- Bundt Pan
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- Mixing Bowls
- Electric Mixer (Not Sold at Dollar Tree)
- Vanilla or Yellow Cake Mix
- 1¾-oz. Package of Instant Vanilla Pudding Mix
- ¼ Cup of Warm Water
- 1 Cup of Sour Cream
- ¾ Cup of Vegetable Oil
- 4 Eggs
- 3 Tablespoons of Brown Sugar
- 2 Teaspoons of Sugar
- 2 Teaspoons of Cinnamon
- 1 Cup of Pecans
Follow Along Step-by-Step:
- Preheat oven to 325°. Prepare bundt pan by spraying with non-stick spray.
- In the mixing bowl of an electric mixer, add cake mix, pudding mix, warm water, sour cream, 4 eggs, and vegetable oil. Mix on low speed until batter is smooth.
- Spread half of cake batter in the bottom of prepared bundt pan.
- In a small bowl, mix together all the cinnamon filling ingredients.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon filling mixture and spread it evenly.
- Add pecans to the top of the mixture.
- Top with remaining cake batter and use a spatula to spread evenly.
- In another small bowl, mix together the dry streusel ingredients. Slowly mix in the melted butter until it forms a crumble.
- Sprinkle top of the cake with the streusel mixture.
- Bake for 50 minutes, or until the cake is baked through completely.
- Remove cake from oven and cool.
- Once cool, slice and serve.
Loving all thing pecan? Try out this delicious recipe for sweet candied pecans!