It’s been a hot summer and new neighbors just moved in down the block. Therefore, I decided to create an ice cream gift box from Dollar Tree. It’s the perfect way to welcome them to the neighborhood and who doesn’t love an ice cream break while unpacking?
- Plastic Storage Box or Container
- Decorative Paper Shreds
- Plastic Gift Bag
- Decorative Bow
- Ice Cream Scooper
- 2 Decorative Ice Cream Cone Cups
- Box of Ice Cream Cones
- Chocolate Syrup
- Jar of Maraschino Cherries
- Container of Sprinkles
- Package of 10 Mini Plastic Containers
- Assorted Candy for Sundae Toppings
Put It All Together For a Super Sweet Gift!
- First, I filled the bottom of the box with the decorative shredded paper. Then I filled each of the mini plastic containers with the assorted candy toppings. I chose five different toppings so I filled two containers per topping.
2. I then filled the box with all of the goodies; I put the larger items in the back and then stacked my candy topping containers in the front so they would be front and center in the box.
3. I placed the completed box inside the plastic gift bag and closed it with the included plastic closure. I then affixed a bright pink bow to the front of the plastic wrap to complete the gift.
Our new neighbors loved their gift and this is now my new go-to housewarming gift!
Note: As a last-minute addition I decided to pick up a container of vanilla ice cream at my local Dollar Tree to accompany my ice cream gift box. I chose not to include the ice cream inside the gift box as the gift box was already completed. I was also not sure if they would be home on my first attempt to deliver my gift box and did not want to risk the ice cream melting inside the beautiful gift box.
Calling all ice cream lovers! Try making this epic milkshake that won’t disappoint!