The balance of a sweet, yet salty snacks include the best of both worlds! Prepare a delicious batch of sugar cookie mix and scoop the dough on to your baking sheet. Finish each cookie with a sprinkle of crushed pretzels for the perfect accompaniment of salty and sweet. Once baked, this cookie is chewy and sweet with a sprinkle of crunchy and salty. Whether you have a sweet tooth or prefer salty snacks, you’ll love this sweet cookie hack!
Shop at Dollar Tree – Here’s What You’ll Need:
- Sugar Cookie Mix (and ingredients listed on packaging)
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- Baking Sheet
Easy Step-by-Step Directions:
- Spray a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray and mix cookies according to their packaging directions.
- Spoon small 1″ scoops of cookie dough spaced 3 inches apart on your baking sheet.
- Crush and sprinkle pretzels overtop of your cookie dough.
- Bake at 350˚ for 10-12 minutes, until golden brown.
- Allow cookies to cool completely and remove from the baking sheet.
- Enjoy this sweet and salty treat!
Looking for additional ways to satisfy your sweet or salty tooth? Try making these chocolate-covered marshmallow pops that you can top off with nuts!