Sweet peppermint swirled mints and candy canes are a classic flavor of Christmas! I love implementing nostalgic holiday candies into baking and dessert recipes. Simply combine crushed candies with creamy whipped topping and cream cheese to make this sweet dessert dip. Prep ahead of time and keep it covered in the refrigerator for an easy grab-and-go dish for holiday entertaining. Serve with cookies and graham crackers for dipping or layer to make into sweet sandwich cookies!
Sweet Ingredients to Stock Up On:
- 8-oz. of Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1 Container (16-oz.) of Frozen Whipped Topping
- 3/4 Cup of Crushed Peppermint Candy
- 10 Drops of Red Food Coloring
- 1/2 Cup of Sugar
- Graham Crackers or Vanilla Wafers
- Combine cream cheese, whipped topping, peppermint, food coloring, and sugar in a mixing bowl. Stir until smooth.
- Serve chilled with graham crackers, wafers, or cookies for dipping!
Love all things peppermint? Check out these 3 ways to use peppermint in your cooking!