One of the sweetest parts of celebrating Easter is enjoying all the seasonal candy that comes with it! I decided to create an adorable Easter basket-inspired wreath this year for my kids’ bedroom doors using a foam wreath form, faux grass, and classic Easter candy, Peeps®! I surrounded my form completely with grass, then attached the candy in a patterned arrangement around the wreath. You can even take it one step further and add a festive bow, if desired, and hang on display. This sweet wreath will make all of your kids smile and is the perfect way to welcome the Easter Bunny to your home!
Super Sweet Supplies:
- Foam Wreath Form
- Faux Grass
- Peeps® – You can also use a variety of wrapped candy as well. Take off a piece each day as a sweet treat!
- Hot Glue Gun (Not Sold at Dollar Tree)
- Hot Glue Sticks
“Peep” These Steps to Make This Idea:
- Apply the faux grass around the front of wreath form using hot glue.
- Once the entire form has been covered and is dry, use hot glue to apply your Easter candy on top of the grass. Add a bow if desired.
- Hang on the wall in your kitchen or on your kids’ door to display all of the sweetness that comes with the season!
*NOTE: Do not consume Peeps® after hot gluing to the wreath as they will no longer be safe to consume.
Looking for an additional Easter-inspired idea? Try making Peeps® bunny pudding cups with your kids for a delicious treat!