Refreshing chilled treats are a necessity during the warm summer months ahead! Keep it sweet and simple with ingredients you may already have around your home with this recipe for peach sorbet. Using just three ingredients, blend together peaches, lime juice, and sugar and chill into a sorbet. Keep on hand in your freezer to scoop on hot summer afternoons or enjoy poolside with your kids. Delicious and filled with fresh fruit and citrus, this is a delightful summertime sorbet!
Shop at Dollar Tree – Here’s What You’ll Need:
- 3 Pounds of Frozen Peaches
- 2 Teaspoons of Lemon Juice
- 1 Cup of Sugar
- Pinch of Salt
- Mixing Spoon
- Strainer, Sieve Mesh, or Cheese Cloth
- Shallow Pan
- Plastic Wrap
- Ice Cream Scooper
Easy Step-by-Step Directions:
- Puree all ingredients in a blender.
- Strain the mixture through a strainer, sieve mesh, or cheese cloth into a shallow pan.
- Cover with plastic wrap and freeze for at least 3 hours.
- Remove from the freezer and scoop yourself a refreshing bowl!
Looking for additional ways to sweeten up your summer? Try out these summer slushies and smoothies!