The candy aisle at your local Dollar Tree has a great selection of fun-sized candy that you can turn into a scrumptious bouquet for anyone — perfect for the teen that’s “outgrown” Easter baskets, a neighbor under the weather, or as a treat center on a desk. For just a few bucks, you can create a colorfully delicious gift that’s easy to personalize to the recipient for miles of smiles that won’t break your budget!
Stock Up on These Sweet Supplies:
- “Fun-Sized” Candy
- Straws and Popsicle/Craft Sticks
- Floral Foam
- Easter Grass or Basket Shreds
- Pretty Container
- Ribbon (optional)
Follow Along Step-by-Step!
- Insert floral foam into your container. Cover with a layer of Easter grass or basket shreds.
- Glue candy to the popsicle sticks and straws.
- Push the sticks into the floral foam, just like a regular arrangement. Use the Easter grass or basket shreds to cover any bare spots.
- Embellish with ribbon.
Looking for more sweet gift ideas? Check out these 4 DIY gift ideas for any occasion!