Almost all of my childhood memories of summertime involve the sweet flavor of s’mores! I love recreating this nostalgic sweet treat into something fun for the family while keeping with the classic staple ingredients of marshmallows, graham crackers, and chocolate.
Whether you’re camping outdoors or enjoying a rainy night indoors, you can whip up this dish for s’mores nachos in just a few minutes! Use a baking dish to layer mini mallows and chocolate chips. Add pieces of graham crackers to scoop up the melted goodness. Bake in your oven or roast over a fire grill. Use a disposable pan for no mess clean-up while camping. Your family will love this dessert, perfect to enjoy under the stars or while having family game night!
Gather Up Your Supplies:
- Mini Marshmallows
- Chocolate Chips
- Baking Dish (Disposable Optional)
- Graham Crackers
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
You’ll Be Beggin’ For S’more!
- Prepare a baking dish with non-stick cooking spray and preheat oven to 350˚.
- Spread mini marshmallows at the base of your pan.
- Layer chocolate chips over the top of the marshmallows.
- Repeat another layer of marshmallows and chocolate chips.
- Wedge sections of graham crackers into the marshmallows.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, or until the marshmallows are melted and golden brown.
- Use the graham crackers for dipping and scooping up the melted marshmallows and chocolate!
Looking for s’more sweet treats? Try out these chocolate-covered marshmallow pops! Your taste buds will thank you.