Shared by Dollar Tree’s Value Seekers Club®! Want more ideas like this? Join the Club >
Spooky spider webs make for the perfect Halloween porch, window, and front door décor. Make a dramatic statement with a DIY Tablecover Spider Web, complete with glittery spiders. Your guests and trick-or-treaters will love this look and they’ll never guess it was once a simple tablecover!
- Cut a 2-ft. or 3-ft. square from your tablecover. Fold in half to form a triangle, then fold two additional times.
- Use a few pieces of tape to fasten the layers where the folded edges come together. This will help you cut your web evenly.
- Cut away scalloped areas along the folds to form the web.
- Once all areas are cut, open it up to examine the web and trim to your liking.
- Secure to windows (both indoors and outdoors), doorways, or door frames with tape, and add the spiders by weaving their legs through the web.
Lovingly these scarily-easy décor ideas? Add to your Halloween décor by making your own Deco Mesh Spider Wreath!