Party games are always a hit with all ages! Whether you’re 3 or 32, a classic game of Pong Toss is so much fun! Using paper cups, a foam board, a pack of table tennis balls, and hot glue, you can put this game together in a few minutes. Use colors and decorations to add any theme to your game and even use plastic witch cauldrons instead of cups for a Halloween party. Prop it against a wall for a vertical game, or lay it flat on the table. Use markers to color white balls different colors and now you’ve got teams. For less than $5, I’d call that a party win!
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- Foam Board
- 10 Paper Cups
- Hot Glue Gun (Not Sold at Dollar Tree)
- Hot Glue Sticks
- Colored Construction Paper
- Craft Decorations
- Plastic Table Tennis Balls
- Markers (optional)
Follow Along Step-by-Step:
- Lay your foam board on a flat working surface. Use hot glue and apply it to the bottom of the paper cups then, place them on the foam board. Create a row of 4, 3, 2, 1 to create a stacked triangular pyramid.
- Glue on any additional cut-out words or decorations to your game board to make it your own.
- Allow the decorations and cups to dry for just a few minutes until set.
- Use markers to decorate or color your white table tennis balls, creating teams if desired.
- Lay your game flat or prop it up vertically and use the balls to shoot into the cups. Most in, wins!