There are so many ways you can transform Dollar Tree’s taper candleholders… and we have one more we’re excited to share with you! Transform a 4×6″ or 5×7″ picture frame by gluing it onto a candleholder, creating an elegant pedestal picture display. Complete the look by painting the candleholder and frame all one color to match your décor. What a great way to add dimension to your shelves or end tables, or even use this idea for your next event or party. Layer multiple frames together for a gallery style display!
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- 4″ Glass Taper Candleholders
- 4×6” or 5×7″ Photo Frames
- Hot Glue Sticks
- Hot Glue Gun (Not Sold at Dollar Tree)
- Paint and Paint Brush (Or Spray Paint Not Sold at Dollar Tree)
Easy Step-by-Step Directions:
- Remove the glass and backing from your picture frames.
- Paint the candleholder and frame, allowing them to dry for 20-30 minutes.
- Once dry, replace the glass and insert a picture into the frame. Then secure the backing.
- Add hot glue to the top of the candleholder.
- Hot glue the top of the candleholder to the bottom of the picture frame and hold them in place for one minute or until the glue dries.
Check out more awesome ways to transform Dollar Tree picture frames!