These tin pail favors come with white ribbon and “Thank You” tags — just add a little candy and you’re done! Or, if you want more of a unique look, you can create a personalized tag and swap out the white ribbon for a ribbon color that coordinates with your wedding theme.
What You’ll Need:
- 3-ct. Packs of Tin Pail Favors
- Heavy Card Stock Paper
- Tag Template
- Hole Puncher
- Craft Glue
- Candy, Nuts, or Mints
Easy Step-By-Step Directions:
- First, design and print paper tags with a message (if you want), plus your names and wedding date (see FREE tag template). We printed our tags 18 to a page on 8.5×11″ card stock, then cut them out. Instead of printing your message directly on the tag template, you could do as we did and layer several pieces of different color paper on top of the base tag for added dimension. We printed our messages on white card stock, cut them into rectangles, and glued them to the layered tags.
- Using a hole puncher, punch a hole in one end of each of your tags.
- Cut your ribbon into 12″ pieces. String ribbon through each tag and tie them with a bow onto each pail.
- Fill your pails with candy, nuts, or mints and add to each place setting, or create a favor table and display them in a group.
3-ct. Packs of Tin Pail Favors come with white ribbon and “Thank You” tags. Here we swapped out the white ribbon for blue to match our color scheme, but still used the included tags.
Visit DollarTree.com to shop our Tin Pail Favors idea.