Every Bridal Shower needs a showcase game or event. This is it! Brides and guests will all be entertained, since the challenge involves everyone making a wedding dress from toilet paper!
This game is sure to awaken the inner fashionista in every guest, and provide a wonderful surprise for the bride at the end! Anyone can participate as a model bride or dressmaker. Just remember to have a camera ready for some hilarious and memorable pictures you can add to your photo album later.
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- LOTS of Toilet Paper
- Cameras for Lots of Pictures
- Sense of Daring by Everyone!
Here are the Easy Step-by-Step Directions:
- First, divide all the guests into teams of three or four. Have each team pick a “bride” for whom they will design a toilet paper wedding dress. (This will mean several model brides, and thus several wedding dresses of different designs!)
- Give each team four to six rolls of toilet paper and set the clock for 20 minutes.
- Start the timer and set the teams loose dressing their “bride” in their best toilet paper gown design.
- When the time is up, have a mini fashion show where each “bride” shows off her team’s dress creation.
- Let the real bride pick her favorite dress design.
You may be surprised to hear that brides often actually see wedding dress design elements they wish they could include in their actual gown! So, this is not just a fun and playful game… it’s an opportunity for the hidden designer talents of your guests to come shining through, and that’s why you’ll want pictures! You’ll especially want a shot of the bride and her favorite toilet tissue wedding dress. It may not be the real thing, but it is often as fondly remembered when friends gather in the years to come!